Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcome to Simply Wisdom

My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding,and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding,and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God. ~Proverbs 2: 1-5

Welcome to Simply Wisdom!


I am Kennisha Hill, a new author who is here to encourage you in your divine purpose! "In all thy getting, get wisdom and understanding" is something my dad would preach to us. There is such an enormous amount of truth to this saying. My belief is that we all have a purpose that God has for us to fulfill and the only way to begin to walk in it is to seek Him for his wisdom!

Also, I'm here to let you know that you are capable of doing exactly what he has for you to do regardless of what you think, feel or are concerned about. The topics we will discuss here are all circling around that thought. Please don't be shy but leave a question or response and engage in any topic or post of your choice!

My new book, "Simply Wisdom: Tid-Bits of Inspiration for Your Journey" will be released on June 1, 2009!


Blessings,
Kennisha
www.kennishahill.com

0 comments: