Monday, May 4, 2009

"Simply Wisdom" is Officially Published!


First Book "Simply Wisdom" is Officially Published!


Dear Friends,

I am pleased to announce the release of my first book "Simply Wisdom: Tid-Bits of Inspiration for Your Journey". On a personal note, this book exemplifies my greatest passion: encouraging others to pursue their purpose in the Lord! I firmly believe God has equipped us all with a unique gift and ability. What we do with those gifts and abilities matter to God because ultimately He wants us to share them with others and use them for His glory.

In this book, I share personal testimonies and lessons the Lord has taught me as I sought God for my purpose. I've learned very valuable lessons that I am sure will encourage you as well. I wrote this book with the mind and heart to empower you to flourish in your God-given talents! To read the Press Release for Simply Wisdom, please click HERE.

Simply Wisdom is available for purchase in Lulu's Marketplace. Click HERE to view and purchase. To purchase this book in the Kindle addition on Amazon.com, click HERE. And, if you would like to receive a signed copy with an encouraging message just for you, click HERE to order by PayPal!

I'm humbled by your love, prayers and support throughout my writing endeavors. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send an email to kennisha@kennisha-hill.com and I'll get back with you asap.

Also, I encourage you to take a moment to visit my new website http://www.kennisha-hill.com and visit my blog!

May God saturate you with his love, grace and peace!


Blessings,
Kennisha Hill
www.kennisha-hill.com

0 comments: